Man, actually. Just one man in tights.
Today at church, just before the meeting started, Chris says to me "boy, these are the highest socks I've ever seen!" (Now, you should know that Chris's brother got married a few months ago and wore those fancy schmancy thin mens dress socks, and somehow we ended up with them.) So I look over at Chris and he is showing me his socks. I reach over to lift his pant leg higher so I can see how high they are, totally assuming that they are his brother's wedding socks. Imagine my surpise when Chris's socks go all the way up to his knee cap AND I realize in a hurry that they are not his brother's socks, but in fact my knee high tights! Haha! I started laughing SO hard. It's a darn good thing church hadn't started or I would have had to leave. I was crying from laughing so hard. And I laughed about it random through out the rest of the day. So funny!
Chris has a phobia of ballet and anything to do with men wearing tights, so I will forever be able to use this against him.
*Chris has requested that I make it known that they were the only socks in his drawer and as I am the one who puts away the laundry, it's my fault for putting my tights in his drawer. (whatever helps you sleep better, sweetheart!)
11 comments:
LOL! This is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! I'm so glad you posted this. As I was reading it I was totally cracking up! Tell Chris thanks for the good laugh!
Okay, so seriously, that had me laughing-out-loud! Okay, not had, has, I'm still laughing about it!
that is hilarious. my husband was putting away my socks and tights and he turns to me and says how can you put up with how tight these are, don't they cut off any circulation and I said to keep everything intact and no they don't cut off circulation.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!!! That is THE funniest thing I have ever heard!! I can just picture it, and it is cracking me up! Thanks for the laugh.
This post deserves an A+! That is the FUNNIEST thing ever... especially knowing Chris!! That one tops the charts, Jenn. If only I was there to laugh with you.
This is the first time I have actually laughed so hard I was shaking from reading a post. Poor Chris is probably so embarrased, but I'm glad you posted it.
your welcome and thanks for your comment. Yeah Matt and I will have been married for a year now in December on the 29th. crazy!!
Does Chris know you posted this for the whole world!? You got a laugh out of me. Thanks for starting my day well.
You might want to make sure you hide your other female wears, or he might decide to sport those too!! I loved it.
Oh how funny! Too bad you couldn't get a picture of that one! :)
I was laughing just reading about it. You should give him some tights in his stocking if he's a good boy for Christmas. :)
Post a Comment