Thursday, March 5, 2009

Play Day

It's been a while since I posted pictures of Ava. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Already 14 months old! Here are a couple of pictures of Ava at the play area they have in the mall here (It's actually a really good one).

Ava and her friend Oakley playing in the raft.

This is just a cute picture of Ava. She loves looking out the window and watching the cows. So I pulled a chair up so I wouldn't have to hold her. And then we took a bunch of pictures. She's my little sweetie!



4 comments:

Meghan said...

She's just adorable, Jenn! I can't wait to see if your baby looks just like her or not... :)

Sally said...

That does look like a fun play area, but I'm surprised there isn't a tractor to climb on!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute Jenn!

Lorie said...

Aww, she is so adorable, Jenn. Sounds like a "ranch girl" from the start. Can't wait to see you in April!