I love girl scout cookies! I always look forward to seeing those cute little girl standing outside of wal-mart just waiting and hoping they will say the magic words "would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?" Of course I can't say no to these sweet girls who are only trying to do good for the community. I must buy some cookies. And then when Chris asks why I bought 10 boxes, I can say "I just couldn't say no. They were so cute," instead of the truth which is just that I'm a pig and I love them. I missed out this year though. I never did see them outside of walmart (and believe me I was looking!) So my sweet friend Ashley, who knows how much I love them, found some for me and gave them to me as part of my birthday present. One of the best presents ever!!
My favorite is Samoas. And Thin Mints. What's yours?
12 comments:
There must be something to having a March 4th birthday and loving samoas and thin mints - because I love them too! And happy birthday on Wednesday!
I am a total PIG too when it comes to Girl scout cookies!! We had three boxes and they were GONE by the next day. When they're staring me in the face all day it's hard to say no. I love the Samoas too. By far the best!
So my favorite are Samoas too. But Natalie keeps correcting me when I say Samoas. I didn't realize, but they changed the name to "Caramel Delites." Much more politically correct I guess.
Dowes' Dows! Steven asked me why I put them down stairs this year? I told him because I would eat them all in one day if I didn't!!
I can't say I'm a big fan of GS Cookies... I know I'm in the minority but a home-baked chocolate chip cookie is 100x better. Besides,chocolate & mint are just a strange combo and I'm not sure about the Samoan kind, don't they have coconut? I'll have to remember that & what a nice friend to get you some!
Thin mint and do si does are my fav! Mike thinks that chocolate and mint are a strange combo too... weirdos! Are you doin anything cool for your birthday?
I can eat a whole box of Samoas in one day for sure. I haven't seen them at wal-mart the last couple of years though and no one from our ward has called us like they usually do. Maybe I will have to buy some on e-bay for $50 a box!
Samoas are the best, hands down. :)
It must be a Shideler thing. Chris doesn't like mint and chocolate either.
I think it is a Shideler thing... Emily (our cousin) doesn't like mint/chocolate either... must be in the genes.
Jen, Im so glad that you got some cookies and no, no your the sweet one! I miss you we need to hang out when you get back, have fun on your trip. By the way I love my apron I wear it for pretty much any house hold chore I have to do. Just becuase I feel so dang cute in it, I also dedicated a special spot in my kitchen for it so that I am able to get to it easy. I think spencer thinks im crazy!!
Yeah, there are lots of crazy things that run in them Shideler "jeans" not to mention the "shideler curse."
HA HA.
Love
Richard
AKA: Cutler's new number 1 fan!
(Don't you just wish you had a player like LT that actually wanted to play for your team.)
Post a Comment