Unfortunately while we were in Vegas (for pictures of our trip see post below) the bracelet went missing. I had it tuesday night at dinner, and wednesday night I noticed it gone. I was so upset. I just cried and cried. I had only had it for one week. We called the casino's we'd been at and searched but to no avail. The day after I discovered it missing, Chris found a casino card on the floor. Out of curiosity he put it in a slot machine to see how much it was worth. $625! And you know what. Chris turned it in. I thought, surely this good act will bring my bracelet back, but it didn't. I guess it's true. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
**ATTN: Meg Facer
you must have gone private with your blog without me knowing. (hopefully it wasn't intentional!)I don't have your email address so I've resorted to this: my email is jenn.shideler@gmail.com. add me. :)
5 comments:
What happened to Mr. the spirit is telling me I'm saving $400?
Your bracelet was gorgeous. I'm sorry you never found it.
Maybe Sally is onto something... like maybe this is someone "upstairs" collecting payment for illegal dumping? No, I'm sorry, that's not making you feel any better. That is a bummer-I hate when things like that happen. It was a beautiful bracelet. Other than that, was your trip fun?
Jenn, I am so sorry!!! That really sucks!
that's so sad, i'm sorry! by the way, how did you train your husband to buy you jewelry??? i need to work on that ;)
Jenn, I'm so sorry about your bracelet. Did you get to keep the casino card?!
It was definitely not intentional to leave you out. ;) Thanks for letting me know. I'll add you right now.
Post a Comment