Sunday, October 4, 2009

And The Winner Is....

Mirissa Yarbrough
(email me or leave me a comment with your address and I will get it sent to you)
Thanks for participating. I enjoyed all the stories. I read them all to Chris and he picked the winner. It seems that losing wedding rings is more common than I thought. I lost Chris's wedding ring just before we got married and never found it.

6 comments:

Aves said...

Jenn, its Averi! I am so glad I found your blog :) Its fun to see what you guys are up to!! Your kids are just precious! I hope you guys are well!

Oh, my blog is www.flaves.blogspot.com

Sally said...

Man, if I had known the winner was going to be chosen from the stories I would have thought a little harder about it. Oh well, fun giveaway.

Jenn said...

Well I didn't know how to pick one so I thought letting Chris do it was the best.

The Yarbrough Clan said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I was telling everyone about your fun givaway (my parents miss you tons by the way)!

We are still in Greeley, Jeff will be done with school in May! I will e-mail you our address! What a great day!!:)

Meghan said...

I LOVE the new pic of Ava on your sidebar... what a sweet thing she is!

Tyler said...

Wow! why am I finding you guys through averi! hope you aredoing well! we should get together sometime! ou guys need ot come back and visit!