Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Pictures

We finally, for the first time EVER, had family pictures taken. My friend Stephanie did them for us here at our house. It was so nice to have her come to us and way easier on the girls. Although Ava was in a bad mood anyway and so we ended up having to cut the photo shoot a little short. I still think we got some cute ones though. My only complaint is I look at the pictures and think "is that really me?" I can't believe I'm already this old and have two kids! I love them though and I am so happy with this stage in life. I wouldn't go back to High School for a million dollars!!







10 comments:

Meghan said...

Love love LOVE!

Aves said...

Awww!!!! Those are AWESOME pictures! You all look so great. Seriously, very cute. I can't believe how fast time goes. Miss you guys! :)

aaron and meg facer said...

You all look great! And I can't believe you have two kids, either! It seems like life has really been good to you. I'm so happy for you!

Cat Zimmer said...

JENN! Your little family is so gorgeous, and I love your hair! Hope you guys have a great Halloween, can't wait to see the girls' costumes. . .

Sally said...

Oh Jenn they turned out great! I love the one of Chris and Ava, and I'm dying over Sadie's little faux hawk. Too cute!

CottageGirl said...

Your family is adorable! Great pictures!

Ashley said...

Jenn cutest pictures ever!! You all look so dang cute! They turned out awesome.Can't wait to come see how they look in your new frames!

Ashley said...

oh and your hair looks amazing!!

Jenn said...

Thanks All. And thanks Ashley...this really cool girl I know did my hair! :)

Dee dee said...

Very very very cute!!! I can't believe you are that old! Where has the time gone??