Thursday, October 15, 2009

Glitter Toes

It's SO nice having a friend (or sister) who does hair out of their home! I don't have to worry about a babysitter and let's face it, it's cheaper. Yesterday I was at my friend Ashley's house getting my hair done and while we were waiting for the color to set she did Ava and my toes. It's called "glitter toes". The cool thing is they are kind of like acrylics so they last a really long time. Aren't they cute!? Apparently they are all the rage in Utah right now.
Also check out my latest project over HERE.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I just saw these in Chicago. Keith's old companion's wife had them. I thought they were so cool looking. She just had silver. I think the purple and blue are super cute!

Meghan said...

A good friend of mine here has these and loves them. So cute!

Sally said...

I've never heard of it. Is it in a bottle like nail polish?

Jenn said...

It's this gel type substance that you paint on the nail, then you pour on the glitter (any glitter works) and then you put it under a special light for 30 seconds. Then you put the gel on top to make it smooth, put it under the light again and Ta-Dah! glitter nails. I'm not sure where you put the stuff though. Oh, but I do know they make a gel that you don't have to use a light for but my friend says they don't turn out as good. It's really easy though.