A few weeks ago we took a Shideler Family Vacation in Island Park. Several of Chris's brothers and his sister were there along with his parents. It was a week long vacation and I'm happy to say that
as fas as I know, no one wanted to kill anyone by the end! We stayed in a a really great place right on a reservoir with our own private boat dock. Here's a few pictures from the vacation.

The boat was borrowed and not fully functioning but we still got in a few fun rides for some of the kids.

There were a few rafts there as well. I took Ava out with me in one and was lucky to make it back to the dock. I am NOT good at rowing!

Chris behind the boat. Unfortunately it didn't go fast enough to be too crazy, but the few who rode on the tube still had fun.

Because the boat wouldn't go fast, Chris tried standing up to make it more exciting.

Ava and I after I finally made it back to shore. Funny story: about two minutes after this picture was taken as I was getting out of the raft, it started drifting away without me knowing and when I stepped out I stepped into the lake instead of the dock.....that was fun. :)

Sadie playing on the shore. She didn't have a life jacket so I didn't ever take her on the lake. She had plenty of fun playing in the dirt and rocks.

We went on a four wheeler ride one day with a big group of us. We drove to the top of a mtn called Sawtelle (something like that).

This is most of the group.

Halfway up the mountain it stated to get cold and windy. Ava got so cold that Chris took his shirt off and gave it to Ava so she wouldn't freeze. Also, check out my hair! That's how windy it was.

We took one day to go to Yellowstone and of course the main event was Old Faithful.

I just like this picture of me and my sweetie. We were waiting for the geyser to go off.

And there it is. Lasted about a minute (more or less) and was done.

The day before we left we got a chance to visit with our friends the Roberts. We see them about once a year but it's always fun.

And this is how the trip ended. Pooped girls and a LONG ride home!

The End.
2 comments:
FUN!
Whos the ripped young guy with his shirt off!! Seriously, he could still pass for a teenager.
Post a Comment