I was so anxious to start using my camera I started snapping pictures in the airport. This was my first attempt. Lucky for me Ava is almost always willing to let me photograph her.
We got Panda Express while we were waiting for our plane. Chris always uses chopsticks and so of course the girls wanted to as well. Sadie made her own out of straws and I snapped this shot of her actually eating with her "chop-chops" (as Ava calls them).
We got so lucky when we walked into Disney World Snow White was right there to great us and the girls were so excited. She was so sweet and took them both by the hand to lead them over to this area where we could take pictures. (She was my favorite princess because she looked the most like the movie character.)
Rides were next and of course as a horse lover Sadie loved the carousal.
Ava cracked me up trying to pull the sword from the stone. She really gave it her all and even asked for Dad to help her at one point. I finally had the break it to her that she wasn't going to be the King.
Family photo op in front of Cinderella's castle. So cool but unfortunately you can't just wander through it. That would make it way cooler in my book.
We finally got to meet Cinderella who is Ava's current favorite princess and she was so excited.
The look on her face is just priceless to me. Cinderella made her day and was worth the 20 minute wait.
More rides, this time on Aladdin's magic carpet. By the way, have you noticed I'm taking all of the pictures from the ground? The only ride I did was Dumbo....once....and that was enough. Chris was in charge of all other rides.
Oh, here it i! My one and only ride. Ava and I on dumbo.
And a picture of the girls and I with The Beast. I was behind the camera 98% of the time so I had to be sure to use any pictures of me in my posts so that I can prove I was actually on this trip.
That rounds out our day at Disney world. One day was enough for us and we were anxious to get to the beach. To see pictures from our 3 days in Clearwater read the post below.
3 comments:
You have such a cute cute family! I am especially jealous of playing at the beach in December! Lots of pictures = a collage. You can download Picasa for free if you don't already have a program that will do it. I don't know if I can show Isabela this post, she will be so jealous. Hopefully, we will see you at the Christmas party on Friday and you can tell us all about laying in the sun :D
I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip! I wish I were sitting on a beach in Florida right now instead of bundled up and freezing. How much longer until summer?
ps. Your pictures look great! And you do know it's only 2011 still, right?
Post a Comment