I got a request from my sister to see the final pictures of the house. It's not great because while I do have furniture moved in, nothing is decorated and there is still a lot of organizing to do. But here they are anyway.
The Master Bedroom - featuring vaulted ceiling with fan light, east facing window and 2 south facing windows (awesome in the winter), walk in closet and master bathroom.
Master bathroom has knotty alder cabinets in a bead board style with a natural finish. Oil rubbed bronze was used on all the accessories. The counter is polished granite tiles.
Bathroom also has a linen cabinet, and a total awesome toilet that has a self close/soft close feature. It rocks!
Master closet - my side - has double hang bars with shelves (behind the door).
Chris's side has a single hang bar and shelves.
View from down our fabulous hallway. Guest room/baby's room on the left, (existing) bathroom on the right, 2nd door on the right is mechanical room and straight ahead is the master bedroom.
Stairs to the basement. Chris is working on finishing the basement now. You can see the painters tape at the bottom of the stairs if you look close.
And even though I REALLY didn't want to show you the mess, here is a picture of the guest room/baby's room. It was my storage room while we were finishing up the remodel and doing the kitchen so it sort of became a disaster. The girls have been sleeping here to get them adjusted to Chris and I sleeping downstairs (Sadie gets up in the middle of the night from time to time and we didn't want her to panic when she couldn't find us in our old room).
So I still need to clean it out and get everything put away so I can get things ready for baby. Maybe I'll get another picture eventually when the basement is done and this room is done too.
And that's it. The kitchen is done too except I need to paint the walls so I'll post pictures of that after I've painted. It is such a relief to have it all done and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.
9 comments:
It is absolutely gorgeous! You guys did a great job. And if you call that a mess, I don't know if you can come to my house :D (I am just kidding, you are always welcome at my house, as long as you don't compare my mess to yours). But, seriously, it looks so beautiful!
I am so excited to see your little bun in the oven soon.
Fabulous! I can imagine how thrilled you are. So fun.
Red bra on guest room floor maybe? Looks good.
Nice try Liz...it's a stocking from Christmas that I haven't put away yet.
So cool! Everything looks awesome.
Man dad does some good work! It is beautiful!
So nice! The house looks beautiful. Can't wait to see what decorating you have in store :)
p.s. I love that you have a fancy toilet, ha ha.
It's sooooo pretty! I can't wait to see final pictures of the kitchen. The cabinets are just perfect!
So glad you posted pictures! I am thrilled for you!!! It looks amazing!
Post a Comment