That is the cutest. Can't ask much more than that as a parent. You have the sweetest girls! But, I have to admit to you, I always think of your baby as a boy. Today I realized this and had to convince myself that we don't even know what it is yet... weird, I know, it's not even my kid, but I was thinking about you a lot today. Hope you are feeling great with this new little bun in the oven.
2 comments:
That is the cutest. Can't ask much more than that as a parent. You have the sweetest girls! But, I have to admit to you, I always think of your baby as a boy. Today I realized this and had to convince myself that we don't even know what it is yet... weird, I know, it's not even my kid, but I was thinking about you a lot today. Hope you are feeling great with this new little bun in the oven.
So sweet! As much as James complains about only having sisters, he always wants them to sleep with him.
Post a Comment