We had Ava's first ever birthday party with her friends and even though there has been a lot of present opening pictures lately I still wanted to post pictures from her party.
We did a Fancy Nancy theme but ended up not really doing anything related to Fancy Nancy. Just the decorations. It was lots of purple and pink!
We had a pinata and were so lucky that it was a beautiful day. The girls were all small enough that there was no way they were going to break it open with a bat but they had fun trying anyway.
Of course Ava was most excited about the presents (what kid isn't) but was really sweet and let her friends help her open them. She got all kinds of good stuff including new jammies and slippers, a tent, and a music player.
I just realized my pictures are out of order here. We actually did do cupcakes and sing happy birthday first before we did presents.
I thought it would be fun to have all the girls come dressed up in a dress up dress and then provide hats, gloves, boas, jewelry, etc. and have them get all dressed up and do a fashion show. Unfortunately the best I could do was get one group shot. They did have fun dressing up though.
Someone told the girls to pose and this is what I got out of my girls. So cute!
Happy birthday Ava!



2 comments:
I LOVE the pose shot of your girls! What a cute party. Macy keeps asking if she gets to have friends over for her birthday, but I'm just not up for it this year.
Send me a larger file of the "pose" shot please! Love it! Is that the head piece I sent that Ava has on?
Post a Comment