Friday, November 21, 2008

Tis The Season

I know I'm a little premature with the whole christmas thing but I can't help myself. I LOVE Christmas! The music, the lights, the colors, the decorations, the joy in giving. It makes me happy.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

Yessss!! Me too! We are getting our tree on Monday! :)

Sally said...

Some years I'm not so into it, but this year I'm very excited to decorate.

Amy said...

ME TOO! I don't mind starting early and extending the warm fuzzies a little longer!

Dee dee said...

I love your music. I go to your blog first so I can hear the music while I read the other blogs. I'm surprised though that you don't have "Mary Did You Know" on there.

Steph said...

ohhh now that is funny! I wish I could have seen them on Chris...I'm sure that made it even funnier ;) Have a great Thanksgiving.

Jenna said...

Jenn you and I are too much alike. I love it, and I adore Christmas too.