Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ava's 1 yr Pictures

Last week I took Ava to have her 1 year-old pictures taken. I think they turned out so cute. Especially considering the fact that she was whining and crying about 80% of the time (hence the blanket and pacifier in the last few pictures)! I made the tutu Ava is wearing in them myself and I am extremely proud. So, here is a link for you to view all of her adorable pictures. (And my adorable tutu!)

https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0620109071JCP

enter customer name: Jennifer Shidelas

YES THAT SAYS SHIDELAS. They spelled my name wrong so be sure to enter it as it is written above.

5 comments:

k8e said...

HOW CUTE IS SHE!!! The pictures turned out great! And I'm lovin' the tutu! Man, now I want a girl really bad!!!

How ya feelin'?

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE ADORABLE! I love the Tutu!

annie moffat karcher said...

too cute. I love your tutu, that is soo adorable. When are you due again, and what gender is it.

Sally said...

I don't know which is cuter Ava or the tut? Just kidding, of course it's the tutu. OK, seriously she is so adorable! And can you tell it's 1:00 am and I should be sleeping not blogging!

Ashlee said...

Yes those are cute. I love black and white pics too. I always have tried to make sure I get a few of them when I get ours or someone's pics taken. They are so cute!!