Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Shideler

My sister says I haven't been very "bloggy" lately and it's true. I just haven't had anything I felt was exciting enough to share. I'm not one of those witty clever people who has funny things to say or stories to tell. And I used to be obsessed with taking pictures of Ava but that has slowed down also so I don't have any new pictures to share either.

But I did have my first doctor appointment (midwife actually) so I can finally share some news on baby shideler. My due date has finally been confirmed (seeing as how this was a surprise and we weren' keeping track, my due date was just a guess). But I had an ultrasound done and my due date is June 30th. I'm 17 weeks today. It was too early to see the sex of the baby but the technician did take a guess. But since it was just that, a guess, I'm not going to say what it was. (Plus my dad doesn't want to know, so announcing it on my blog would ruin the surprise).

So that's it. That's the news. Baby is healthy and my due date is June 30th.

4 comments:

Lorie said...

I think it's another girl... just a guess, though. June 30th! Wow! What a great day. It just sounds like a cool birthday. Can I post the picture of you in your sexy lingerie from San Diego yet??

Steph said...

AAhhh...you can't do that....what did he guess!!!???? Lol, just kidding, but seriously, I can't wait for you to find out! Maybe baby Shideler will come on July 1st...Rylee's birthday ;) Anyway, hope you're feeling better...we need to get together!

Sally said...

Good job posting, not what about your craft blog? And more pictures of Ava are always good!

Kory Jane said...

June is a good month, although Sally and I were talking about having a baby right before bathing suit season would suck. But the good news is you look like you don't gain that much weight pregnant and the second you live on a ranch. I am just so anxious to find out what you are having!!