Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Tummy and Chris's Shotgun

A few of you have requested to see my growing belly. I had Chris take this picture of me a few days ago. I'm honestly not as big as I look though. We had just eaten dinner and I was pushing out to make sure my belly was visible in this shirt. I guess that wasn't necessary. It's really obvious. But trust me on this. I don't normally look that big. I've only gained 1 1/2 lbs.
And a cute story about Ava. A few days ago the missionaries from our ward were having dinner with my in-laws. In their conversation they were trying to distinguish for the missionaries which of Barry & Marilyn's kids were married to who and had which kids. While trying to describe us one of the missionaries says "Oh, are they the ones with that adorable little girl?" And Marilyn (being the proud Grandma) says "Yes, that's them". The missionary then replies "Oh, she is so cute. I'm saving myself for her. I know I'll be old, but...." Barry and Marilyn just laughed. When they told the story to us all I could think was "Chris, you'd better get your guns ready!"

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Can I get MY TICKETS to the GUN SHOW???

Meghan said...

Hey, thanks for the pic! You look so great Jenn!! I miss you.

Dee dee said...

I'm sure the Grandpa's would join it!

Sally said...

Aww, cute belly! Glad it's you and not me!

Janelle. said...

You look so cute! And I really like your shirt :) Good luck keeping all the boys away...she's just adorable!

Ashley said...

Jen you are one hot prego lady!!!