Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

I know it's a little late and most of you don't care but I wanted to share a few pictures of Ava's first Christmas. Chris chopped down our tree here on the ranch but I didn't have my camera with me while we did it. But I think for a tree that was naturally grown in our backyard it looks pretty good. Ava's big present was a mini Power Wheels 4-Wheeler. I love it! I was so excited about giving it to her. She went straight to it Christmas morning and wouldn't get off.



In fact, she loved it so much that she didn't want to open any other presents so we had her opening them while sitting on the 4-wheeler.



Ava also got a laptop, a mini piano, an elmo toy, a few books, and some other nick nacks.

And lastly, her gift from Grandma Shideler..............


Her very own Cowgirl
hat!!!









4 comments:

Meghan said...

What a cutie girl you have! Can't wait to see your next baby :) So fun!

And by the way, I am trying to be crafty.. I usually just leave my sewing machine out cuz I'm using it a lot. Have you made anything with your sewing machine?

Sally said...

Even though I just talked to you last night I still had to leave a comment. I can't beleive she can drive that four wheeler. She is just too grown up.

Kory Jane said...

I love real trees, I just hate the mess and the cost. So you at least got yours for free. I loved the pictures. How are you feeling lately?

Courtney Curt said...

how cute!