Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Teenage Pregnancy

A few weeks ago Chris calls me to tell me that he found a stray cat and he is bringing it home. I agree so long as this will be a no litter box cat (outside only!) and Chris says okay. He was with his cousin when he found it and it was dark out but he had his cousin look at the cat and tell him if it was a boy or girl. "looks like a boy" he said. So Chris brings it home. Well it turns out it's actually a girl....and she's pregnant! And not only that but she isn't a full grown cat yet. She's a teenager at best. We of course have no idea when they'll be here, but now we have two pregnant momma's in the house.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Can Chris really handle THREE females in his house... TWO of them pregnant? What is he getting himself into? Hopefully she is less clueless than our teenage cat who birthed 7 kittens. She just sat on them and eventually, they all died.

Anna-Kare said...

Congratulations! At least all these kitties will help to keep the rodent population at bay!

Sally said...

Oh yikes! At least they will be outside cats. And honestly, they will probably all get eaten by wild animals so you really don't have to worry about being overrun by kittens.

sorry, I'm an animal hater right now. I think I might shoot our neighbors dog tomorrow.