Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Painting a french manicure (or pedicture) is always really difficult for me. But I love the way it looks. It seems like everytime I try it though I get so frustrated I always end up painting over it. But, last week my friend Ashley brought over these nail kits for us to try and they looked so great! They are $6 glue on nails from wal-mart. They look amazing and so far have stayed on really well. If you want a quick and cheap pedicure (or manicure, they come in both) give them a try! I also did my nails and they look just like acrylics. I was so impressed. Unfortunately I was painting THIS a few days after I put them on and they don't look so pretty anymore.
And just for fun a couple of pictures of Ava's everyday face. Above is Ava showing off her blue tongue after eating an ice pop. Below is Ava feeding herself breakfast. This is pretty much how she looks after every breakfast. Sometimes it's cereal, sometimes it's yogurt, but it's always a mess!





5 comments:

Meghan said...

The nails look great! Can't even tell they are glue-ons.
Oh my, Ava! Now, that's a mess! You are way braver than me.. I would never let Caleb feed himself. Lol.

Sally said...

Look at your cute little webbed feet!!! I've never tried those before but now I just might. Ava looks great in yogurt and I love your sign. I wish I had a Cricut machine.

amy said...

they have stick on TOEnails? That is weird, but your toes do look sure cute - webbed or not :)

Lorie said...

Aaah, Ava is so cute. Esp. because I don't have to clean up the mess! I love your toes! We had a big "couples game night" at our house last night & on the subject of feet, one of the girls had your exact same toes!! I don't think she handles it as well as you do. I don't even want to TRY because there's now way I could do that.

Lorie said...

(The french tips, I mean...)