1. Where did you meet? In Brother Smith's sociology class at BYU Idaho.

2. How long did you date? 7 months of dating until we were engaged.
3. How long have you been married? 5 years 4 months
4. What does he say that surprises you? Nothing really. We are one of those couples that say the same things at the same time....all the time. We can almost always predict what the other one will say.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Geez, there are so many to choose from. I guess if I have to pick one, I'd go with lips. No eyes. No lips. Okay, both.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? Chris is such a hard worker. His employers always love him because he is such a hard worker and always goes the extra mile. Right now he is working with his dad and his dad just told me a few days ago what a joy it is for him to work with Chris. He has a good attitude and is always doing more than necessary. He doesn't just sit around a take a break whenver he can. If a project gets done early, Chris will go find something else to be do until the day is over. I love that about him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Jenny, which is funny because I used to hate being called that, but now I love it because it's a term of endearment coming from Chris. (It's starting to catch on with his family too.)
8. What is his favorite color? Blue and Orange (Go Broncos!)

9. What is his favorite food? Everything and Anything I make! Steak.
10. What is his favorite sport? Football!
11. When and where did you first kiss? I can't remember when exactly, but it was in his car when he dropped me off at my apartment.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Isn't that a little personal....? (I hope you read this Lorie because you are probably the only one who will think that was funny!)
13. Do you have any children? yes. Ava Morgan Shideler, 9 months old.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? Yes, he claims he can't cook or clean, but when he does it's always really good. (I think this is a hidden talent many men have.)
15. How old is he? 29! yikes.
16. Who said "I love you" first? Chris did. I remember we were hanging out at his apartment and he really wanted to take me to the river and I didn't want to go, but he made me. I found out later it was because he was planning on telling me he loved me. I said it back. :)
17. What is his favorite type of music? I can never keep track. I think right now it's country.
18. What do you most admire about him? The respectful and loving way he treats his mom. And me. It really is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
19. Do you think he will read this? Yes! (he's reading it over my shoulder!)
I tag Lorie and Meghan Belt
2 comments:
you guys are such a cute couple!
I like reading these from other people, but for some reason I don't like doing them. Sorry Amy. Anyway, it was fun to read those little facts about you guys. You are such a great couple.
Post a Comment